2007年10月16日 星期二

#19 Halloween

Back to team again.
I have no idea why today I just have the feeling telling me that I have to write something down.
So, here I am.
I know Halloween is coming, and everyone looks forward to it. As I know, some of my friends start thinking that what kind of costumes they want to wear to the party. Looking at their exciting faces, I can feel their anxiety and I am really happy for them. As a matter of fact, I won't join them even though I hope I would. However, I won't miss the special custom. So I plan to buy some candy and sit in the livingroom to wait for kids wearing thier lovely dress to knock my front door and say "treat or trick" to me. I think that would be a very interesting experience to me, especially that I might see lots of cute kids at that night. If the lovely kids can let me take their pictures, then I would allow them to have a handful of candy or what ever they want. That is my plan of Halloween.

2 則留言:

vicki 提到...

cindy....
i have a ideal what you can wear!! pumpkin~~ you can wear a pumpkin costume especially put on your stomach~~!!
Ha Ha~~ Happy Halloween!!

leinster 提到...

Sounds like it's going to be a relaxing night.