2007年10月28日 星期日

#22 FIRES

I didn't have any experience about fires in person. However, while i was a little girl, I had a nightmare about fire, and it really scare me.

One day , while I was seven, I was on my way home after school. I walk on the track which I am so familiar with because I have to pass it through every day. As usual, I walk on the path, then suddently I find that there is a hole just appearing in the middle of the way, and there is fires coming up from the hole. I try to look into the hole to figure out what happen, but the fire burns so hard that I almost can feel the heat burning me. I stop and think that whether I should jump it to keep going back home or just stay there until the fire extinguishes by itself. Few seconds after, I decide to jump through the fire hole. While I lift my leg trying to jump through the hole, there is a man who climb up a ladder out of fire hole and catch one of my legs trying to pull me down to the hole. I struggle to get rid off the man but it doesn't work. At that moment, I almost feel desperately and scare to death, then I scream louder and louder. Then I wake up.

I have no idea why I had this nightmare about fire, especially I have to tell you that the man coming up the fire hole is my youngest uncle. Until now, I still can't find me a answer. The dream was so real that really scared me. Since this nightmare i had ever had, I leave fire away as far as I could. So,when I saw the news about the California fires which has already took a few peoples' lives away and burn down a lot of people's houses, I almost could feel their feeling and I really feel sorry for them.

2 則留言:

leinster 提到...

Wow, that must have been a very scary experience for you...is that why you are able to write this long journal?

匿名 提到...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.